Our Healthcare Plan enables you to spread the annual cost of your pet’s routine healthcare. As part of the plan, your pet will benefit from an annual check alongside their booster vaccinations by one of our vets. This maximises the opportunities for early diagnosis and treatment of conditions which might affect your pet’s health giving the best chance of a positive outcome. Early detection could also save you from unnecessary worry or stress and of course additional costs that might accompany future treatment.
Pet Healthcare plans are not pet insurance. They are designed to provide preventative care such as vaccinations and parasite treatment in an easy monthly payment plan.
What does it include?
1.Health Check and Annual Booster vaccinations covering:
- Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Infectious Tracheobronchitis (Kennel Cough) in dogs
- Feline Leukemia, Flu, Enteritis and Herpes in cats
- Myxomatosis and Viral Haemorrhagic Disease in rabbits
2.A year’s supply of flea and tick control for dogs and cats tailored to your pet’s needs
3.Quarterly protection against worms for cats, monthly protection for dogs and two worming doses a year for rabbits
4.Twice yearly Rearguard for rabbits, to protect against blowfly strike
And savings of 10% on the following:
- Senior bloods (over 8 years old)
- Dentals (Scale & Polish only)
And 5% discount on food.
Plus you will benefit from:
- No joining fee
- No renewal fee
- Fixed pricing for 12 months – you are protected against any increase in costs
- Monthly direct debit to spread the cost of payment
Terms and Conditions can be found here.