Busy, busy, busy! Summer 2019, we hear you say?!
There is never a dull moment here at Molecare, and this summer is no exception.
Why not have a read of our latest newsletter to find out what we’ve been up to.
In this season’s edition, we have:
- Hip Dysplasia, a canine genetic condition of the ball and socket hip joint
- Brexit Changes, the latest on pet passports during the Brexit process
- Summer Dangers – Blue-green Algae, are you watching out for this type of algae?!
- Pet Superstar, Angus, who swallowed a sewing needle
- Staff news, baby news and new team members.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!